In the beginning of September, Canon has announced the expanding of its famous imageCLASS lineup with the 5 new models of multifunction laser printers. The new imageCLASS MF249dw, MF247dw, MF244dw, MF236n and MF232w feature advanced mobile capabilities so much demanded by students, home and small office users nowadays. Sleek and compact, these MFPs provide printing from any location, increasing productivity and flexibility and streamlining workflows.
Among the advantages of the Canon MF240/230 Series MFPs we should name the following:
- wireless direct connection to 5 mobile devices simultaneously, including smartphones, laptops and tablets with no need of a router;
- a special app— Mobile-optimized Remote User Interface—for changing the printing settings from a mobile device;
- a tiltable wide-screen touch panel LCD screen;
- multiple Send capabilities allowing to send scanned documents to a cloud, e-mail address or a special folder on a PC without the use of an additional PC app;
- advanced security features provided by IEEE802.1x, SSL and SNMPv3.
The gadgets are already on sale at minimally advertised prices from $299, $249 to $199 and $189.