Epson is the main sponsor of ISA International Sign Expo-2015—the oldest annual show for everybody in sign and visual communications industry. This year it took place in Las Vegas, Nevada, where all the novelties from about 580 companies were shown. Among them, Epson has launched its new SureColor S-Series line of 64’ solvent inkjet printers, consisting of 3 machines—the SureColor S30675, S50675 and S70675. The printers meet the high demands of the vehicle graphics, signage, packaging and fine art markets’ companies.
The advanced features of the gadgets include:
- Newly formulated inks (Cyan for S30675, S50675 and the set of inks for S70675—Cyan, Light Cyan and an all-new Orange) providing the outstanding quality of the output, durability and perfect performance;
- New Epson PrecisionCore TFP Print Head;
- Roll Loading Media and Take-Up Reel System for easy loading and unloading of heavy roll media.
- Signage Solution with substrate supports systems and ONYX GamaPrint Pro Rip software;
- Availability through authorized Epson Professional Imaging resellers (S30675 – $14,995, S50675 – $19,995, S70675 – $22,995);
- Production speed from 140 to 240 sq. ft per hour (in different models);
- A standard Epson Preferred Limited 2-year Warranty.