This summer Xerox has launched a multifunction digital press Color 570. It combines a broad range of diverse functions, making this universal machine robust, long-lasting and reliable right hand. It is suitable for quick print shops, agencies, corporate environments, medium and small businesses. Due to its integrated finishers, professional finishing options are available.
2400 x 2400 dpi resolution allows this printer to produce vivid, sharp-to-detail, offset-like color prints. The print speed up to 75 pages per minute (ppm) in black/white will improve office work.
The Xerox Color 570 handles media of different sizes and weight and is able to print on polyesters, decals, vinyl and labels. Its other fine features are:
- print, copy, scan, fax abilities,
- booklet making, hole punch, finisher, stapler, squarefold trimmer,
- 3,260 sheets standard paper capacity,
- 7,260 sheets maximum paper capacity,
- great connectivity (including Ethernet, USB, wirelessly via Xerox’s Mobile Print Cloud, etc.)
Moreover, the machine has special features to provide elevated security, such as IP filtering, secure print, encrypted scan-to-email, authentication and others. The list price of the Xerox Color 570 is $44,495.