OKI Europe, the subsidiary of Japan major telecommunication manufacturer, is launching a new series of professional A3+ color digital graphic arts printers for print houses, design, advertising, and other creative agencies. Innovative technologies used in the printers provide excellent print quality and allows to reduce time for printing and cost per page. There are 3 Pro Series models: Pro9431, Pro9541 and Pro9542 with printing resolution of up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, accurate media handling and the use of various media sizes of up to 360 gsm.
- prints at 50 pages per minute;
- provides four-colour High Definition CMYK printing;
- digital LED technology and ProQ Multi-level technology for perfect color rendering;
- 530 sheet tray and 300 sheet multipurpose tray;
- 51,000 page toner (K), 42,000 page toners (CMY) / 40,000 page drums (CMYK).
- OKI innovative technology provides full color printing with the fifth spot color in either white or clear gloss;
- features 530 sheet tray standard including 300 sheet multipurpose tray for media flexibility;
- includes 51,000 page toner (K), 42,000 page toners (CMY).
- delivers high density white-under printing in a single pass;
- can print even on colored and transparent media.
A 3 year extended warranty with all the models is offered. Customers just need to register the purchase during 30 days. The new printers are hoped to give print houses flexibility to take creative printing to a whole new level and to improve business performance.