Ladies and gentlemen, I want to make a public announcement.
It has been quite a while since I started working on this blog for Toner Cartridge Depot, and I have had enough. I can’t bear it anymore, so I made up my mind to discover the truth about this printing supplies store. Hopefully, what I’m going to tell you saves your precious time and, probably, health.
So, I would not recommend you shopping or even visiting Toner Cartridge Depot for these reasons:
1. Toner Cartridges Depot sports a nifty design
If you firmly believe that appearance is always deceiving, you will likely be shocked to discover the opposite. This means you may be subjected to stressful situation, which may unfavorably affect you health. You’d better stay away from the store.
2. Toner Cartridges Depot has been serving fellow Americans since 1997
If you are an adventurous person who likes taking risk of shopping with newly popped-up sellers this store, probably, isn’t the right place for you to shop.
3. Toner Cartridges Depot offers an expanding assortment of printing supplies
Having to make a selection from a wide range of cartridges is often stressful too. You may spend a lot of time studying and comparing each item before making a decision, you may even lose your sleep! Why would any man of sense need such problems?
4. Toner Cartridges Depot features fast and effective search coupled with simple navigation
This kind of features will deprive you of much quality time you might spend looking for your specific printer cartridges. There is no way you can find a product slow. The time-wasters, beware!
5. Toner Cartridges Depot offers free shipping for all orders
If you think saving money does not become you, or you are proud of every extra dollar dully wasted, I believe you should go find some other place to buy printer toner cartridges.
6. Toner Cartridges Depot accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit cards for payments
If you cannot accept that someone accepts most popular credit cards – who in the world would do such weird thing, huh? – contact me the soonest, soul mate! Perhaps, together we may find a store that accepts credits cards unknown to general public.
7. Toner Cartridges Depot provides a secure ordering and payment system
via Secure Sockets Layer, a protocol for transmitting private documents via the Internet. If you cannot live a day without pushing your luck and making insecure transaction over the Internet, this store is unlikely a place for someone like you, sorry.
8. Toner Cartridges Depot never discloses any information it collects from customers
If you innocently want to become famous through leaving your personal data in the hope that someone publishes it, you expectations are never to come true. Sorry about that, too.
9. Toner Cartridges Depot ships using major post services of UPS, FedEx and US Postal Service
If there is any chance that you don’t like these delivery services (like, they ship too fast, and you are not that kind of man who approves of any haste), refrain from shopping with the store for the sake of peace of your mind.
10. Toner Cartridges Depot guarantees 45-Day Money-Back
If you think this is unacceptable to have a whole month and a half to make sure the products are all right, and kind of spoils you as a customer, I would suggest looking for another shop that does not offer a trial period that long.
Well, I tried my best to persuade you from shopping or even visiting TonerCartridgeDepot. End of announcement.