To enhance productivity and manage tough workflows of the large workgroups Xerox has launched two new series of multifunction printers—the AltaLink C8000 and B8000 series equipped with the magic ConnectKey technology turning traditional printing devices into smart, connected workplace assistants. The AltaLink product family provides large-sized offices with easy and secure mobile and cloud printing, copying, scanning and faxing capabilities that allow employees to complete their work quickly and efficiently from anywhere.
The Xerox AltaLink C8000 series features:
– scan speeds of up to 80 ppm simplex and 139 duplex;
– fast, reliable printing at up to 1200 x 2400 dpi;
– print speeds can be chosen from 30/35/45/50/70 ppm.
The Xerox AltaLink B8000 series features:
– scan speeds of up to 140 inches per minute in a simple mode and up to 200 inches per minute in duplex mode;
– print speeds can be chosen from 45/55/65/75/90 ppm.
The machines of the both series feature a tablet-like touch screen interface that can be customized for different needs and environments. And the AltaLink MFPs have advanced built-in solutions based on McAfee whitelisting technology for constant monitoring and automatic preventing any malicious malware from running.