Recently, Konica Minolta has launched several new printers and MFPs to match the demands of small and medium business environments. According to the company, it has added new technologies to its established products to improve the workflows, overall versatility and increase productivity. The bizhub 165e/185e, bizhub 227/287/367, bizhub 206/226, bizhub C368/C308/C258 series of monochrome and color printers and bizhub PRO 1100, a monochrome production printer, are implemented with Konica Minolta’s world-leading digital printing technology and will continue the mission of their predecessors.
Among the special advantages of the new machines we can list the following:
- compact and light weight with powerful functions packed into 3-in-1 design providing simple operability with one touch buttons;
- advanced wireless, mobile and cloud printing from any spot in the office;
- ultimate security features like authentication on the MFP main unit, biometric authentication, IC card authentication and TPM (Trusted Platform Module);
- Konica Minolta’s exclusive Emperon® print system for built-in print control;
- the next-generation Simitri® HD toner formulation for sharp and bright images;
- a genuine resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi for monochrome models together with a unique screening technology and customized tone curve adjustments;
- and all this is available in the environmental-friendly devices due to the fact that approximately 51% of printer’s main body are made by recycled materials (biomass plastic and PC/ABS).