This news should be of much interest to everyone who searches for cost, speed, flexibility, security and first rate environmental features in a printer. As the Kyocera new line of the color gadgets aiming from small to medium-sized workgroups is just the same! The all new lineup includes 3 A4 color printers and 2 MFPs. They are based on the widely-known Kyocera Ecosys technology with the durable drum with a yield of up to 300 000 pages and lowering waste functions.
The machines provide printing on the broadest range of media from A6 to A4 with up to 5 paper trays simultaneously using different paper sizes and weight of up to 220 gsm, successfully dealing with the toughest office overflows.
The advantages of P6130cdn, P6035cdn, and P7040cdn include:
- speeds of up to 40ppm;
- mobile printing support for iOS and Android;
- a 5 line LCD display and alphanumeric keypad;
- special settings for different types of documents (for example, no color when printing e-mails);
- reduced TEC values and noise levels.
The Kyocera MFPs M6530cdn and M6535cidn feature:
- advanced mobile printing support;
- high print speeds of up to 35 ppm in both color and B/W;
- scanning of up to 60 ppm;
- double sided print, scan and copy functionality;
- additional fax capability.
All the gadgets are already on the shelves from 1st August 2015, the P7040cdn will be available in November 2015.