Recently, two new series of Canon office color printers were launched. All the machines are ideal for business office environments as they have different modifications (from small to big sized office groups) and reduce the total cost of documents.
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C350i and the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3300 series feature multiple storage and editing functions, enhanced document handling, are able of mobile printing and cloud scanning, are eco-friendly in a new way (by eco-stapling function allowing to bind up to 5 sheets together with no need of staples; by using less heat and entering power-saver mode, and by using reusable plastic and bioplastic).
The printers are equipped with hard discs to store all the information like mails, documents and messages; the advanced box collaboration feature provides saving, renaming, previewing and printing documents (faxing, scanning in high-end models) within the same network. Cloud storage options are available as well. The devices possess advanced security options, easy to change consumables and low energy consumption.
C350i series printers are:
- Produce A4 format documents;
- Floor or desktop devices;
- Print speed of 35 ppm;
- Customizable 17.8 cm tiltable colour WVGA touch screen;
- Up to 2,300 sheet capacity;
- Powerful capture, cost control and integration;
C3300 series MFDs (color multifunctional devices) are:
- Produce A3-sized documents;
- Floor devices;
- Color and B&W at 20/25 and 30ppm;
- Customisable 17.8 cm tiltable colour WVGA touch screen;
- Up to 2,300 sheet capacity and flexible media handling;
- Smart document capturing and handling processes;
- Easy device and fleet management.