Not everyone knows that the Texas Computer Education Association’s conference – The TCEA Convention and Exposition – takes place every year in Austin, Texas. During this week-long event the latest services and products are exposed before the K-12 education industry professionals. And this year OKI Data has demonstrated its solutions and new models of printers and MFPs, which perfectly meet the special demands of the education segment. The new machines are:
- C941dn (best-in-class high-definition color print quality, printing on diverse media, low running costs, print speeds of up to 50 ppm, toner yields of up to 38,000 pages, a recommended monthly print volume of 25,000 pages).
- B512dn (a monochrome single function printer, compact design, 47 pages ppm, 3 GB of standard and maximum shared memory, 1200×1200 dpi resolution, duplex printing, optional Wi-Fi capabilities).
- MB562w (a monochrome MFP, 47 ppm, 3 GB of standard and maximum shared memory, fast processing speed, a 7-inched LCD color touch screen, mobile print capabilities).
- MC780 (a color MFP, a low cost per copy and low TCO, 42 ppm, legal flatbed scanner, high toner yields, OKI’s COREFIDO 5-year warranty and recycling initiative).
Among the OKI solutions will name the most efficient and powerful:
- Remark® Test Grading Solution that scans, processes, scores bubble chart tests and runs reports.
- PaperCut MF™ – a software solution helping save money on excess and unauthorized use by creating a secure and confidential environment.
- PrintSuperVision 4 Enterprise – a free web application for remote monitoring of any printer from any web browser on the network. The software monitors a device’s health, sends email alerts, reports supply status, tracks printed pages and even lets you order and track supplies online.