We’re glad to inform you that Panasonic, a well known leading digital products and solutions company with haedquarters in Japan, was ranked ?5 overall and the top electronics brand in Interbrain’s 2014 annual “Best Global Green Brands”report.
So, it’s not a surprise to know about two new Panasonic workgroup document scanners with improved speeds and functionality as the company always finds new ways to help their customers enhance their businesses’ productivity. The machines will perfectly fit for applications in legal, healthcare, insurance, finance and government.
The KV-S1057C and KV-S1027C scanners feature:
- small footprint design;
- high speed of scanning;
- improved rollers and paperfeed mechanism providing paper jam free scanning with almost no need of maintenance;
- additional media types (thick, thin, long paper) and items like passports, embossed ID cards (up to 3 at a time), envelopes, electrocardiograms;
- high speed and volume duplex scanning;
- up to 100 programmable workflows to easily program commonly used scan jobs through a PC client;
- intelligent double-feed detection;
- special Nuance PaperPort Professional 14 software at no additial cost enabling to use advanced scanning tools for convenient PDF creation and direct access to cloud services.
The both scanners go with a Three-Year Standard Warranty and the manufacturer’s suggested retail price of $1,295.00 (KV-S1057C) and $995.00 (KV-S1027C).