Epson has introduced two new devices that combine the quality of printing and ease of management: Epson Stylus S22 and SX125. As the producer states, new items are affordably priced and feature economical printing achieved by using separate cartridges. Epson Stylus S22 printer is suitable for printing text documents and photographs, while Epson Stylus SX125 MFP also supports copying and scanning.
Their cost-effectiveness both devices own to the use of separate cartridges – the user only changes the cartridge that is empty. The Epson DURABrite Ultra pigment ink ensures quick drying and longevity of prints, guarantees their resistance to water and light.
Thanks to Epson Easy Photo Print software supplied along with the printer, the user can easily adjust the contrast and color of photographs, and eliminate “red-eye” effect without resorting to complex image editing programs. The delivery package of Epson Stylus SX125 contains ABBYY FineReader, specialized software for rapid recognition and editing of scanned text, as well as Epson Easy Photo Fix software to restore color, remove dust and correct background light of scanning photos.
Main characteristics of the Epson Stylus S22 and SX125:
- High speed printing — up to 30 ppm in monochrome and 15 ppm in color
- Separate ink cartridges —the user only changes the empty cartridge
- Resistance of prints to water and light, thanks to quick-drying Epson DURABrite Ultra ink
- Printing on a variety of media with pigment ink with polymer additives
- Instant red-eye removal, as well as color correction and contrast with software included in delivery box