The first update of Xerox machines this year started with the release of Xerox WorkCentre 4260 monochrome A4 multifunction.
In terms of capabilities and price, WC4260 is similar to Xerox WC5225/5230, while the speed and maximum workload match those of WC5645/5655.
The list of device’s main features includes:
- Capacious duplex ADF (100 sheets)
- Direct printing from or scanning to a USB drive
- Optional paper trays for up to 2,000 sheets
- Big large touch-screen user interface for more comfortable work with the machine
- IPv6 support
- Impressing printing speed (53 pages per minute)
- Impressing speed of color and monochrome scanning (25 and 55 pages per minute respectively)
- EIP Technology support
The WorkCentre 4260 is designed for small and medium workgroups that require more performance and no A3 format support. This device can also be of use to large corporations’ departments.
According to Xerox, the new WorkCentre 4260 would be most usable in these fields:
- Financial institutions
- State and educational institutions
WC 4260 meets the requirements common for the industries: high performance, affordable price, ability to be installed near users, support of powerful features, and monitoring of use for printing cost management.