We have all seen regular printers that produce pages, some of us have heard of 3D printers that create things. Somewhere in between, there’s a place for another kind of printers. PromoJET Solvent Inkjet Printer applies images on both flat and three-dimensional objects.
PromoJET flatbed inkjet printer uses 8 color solvent based inks which are formulated to adhere without pre-treatment to most materials:
More difficult surfaces can be printed on with the use of a special pre-spray.
The printer is equipped with a 11×18-inch tooling table to place the parts up to 5 inches high. Specialized RIP software controls the color reproduction and the overall amount of ink laid on the product. It is claimed that the PromoJET printer can decorate a full table of parts in less than 3 minutes.
- 12″ x 17″ tooling platform
- 5″ vertical height adjust
- Automatic platform height adjustment (z-axis)
- Automatic nozzle cleaning system
- DC controlled reciprocating platform
- 8 color print head
- Control Pendant
- Opal ink start up kit (7x100ml containers)
- RIP software with volume control
- Print Driver for .AI, .PSD, .CDR
- Instruction and training manual CD, Printer Driver CD
- Maximum print area – 11.7 x 16.5 inches
- Ink colors – Cyan, Blue, Magenta, Red, Yellow, Photo Black, Matte Black, Gloss
- Connectivity – USB
- Maximum part height – 5 inches
- Maximum resolution – 2400 x 2400 dpi
- Compatible software – Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw