Brother International Corporation, a global leading company offering high-tech solutions for businesses of all sizes, has launched two new color inkjet all-in-ones. The MFC-J5920DW and MFC-J6925DW will become flagships of the two advanced lineups for SOHO segment–Business Smart™ Plus and Business Smart™ Pro. Providing the same excellent quality of the output and the same business functionality, the new machines allow to print more and to lower the costs of every page–monochrome and color.
This is possible thanks to new INKvestment cartridges which lower tco (total cost of ownership) for under $25 (in 2400 page capacity black cartridges) and for under $15 (in 1200 page capacity color cartridges). Both the new models of MFPs provide less than $0.01 black cost per page and less than $0.05 color cost per page quality.
Together with the other remarkable features as:
- 35 to 50-sheet single-pass duplex scan via the automatic document feeder;
- Dual paper trays with up to 500-sheet total capacity;
- Print speeds of up to 22 ppm in black/white and 20 ppm in color;
- 3.7″ TouchScreen display;
- Wireless printing support (AirPrint™, Mopria™, Google Cloud Print™, Wi-Fi Direct®, Brother iPrint&Scan);
- Scanning to a cloud;
- A 2-year warranty;
The prices for MFC-J5920DW and MFC-J6925DW of $299 and $349 correspondingly feel like desent.