Dell C5765dn is an award-winning MFP, which was designed to manage tough workflows and to deal with color and mono printing, scanning and copying in a busy office. But who would buy a machine on that heavy price (MSRP $4,235)? The secret lays in its very low operating cost (1 cent per B/W page and 6.6 cents per color), making the purchase cost-efficient in future.
As main advantages of C5765dn should be named expanded productivity (a maximum duty cycle – up to 110,000 pages per month), high capacity of paper trays (a standard paper capacity of 700 sheets, availability of optional trays), integrated automatic duplex, high print speed (up to 47 ppm letter, 45 ppm A4 both in black and color), acceptable for a laser quality of the output, big variety of paper formats, advanced availabilities for scanning (scanning to a USB flash drive, to e-mail, a network folder, a PC, an FTP site. Thanks to a built-in OCR, the device can scan to searchable PDF format).
A 7-inch color touch LCD and a keypad on the front panel of the MFP simplify its operation and make available enterprise-level password-protected printing.
- maximum paper capacity 2,350 sheets,
- standard output bin for 500 sheets,
- optional fax,
- standard interfaces: USB 2.0 and Gigabit Ethernet,
- support of PCL6, PostScript 3, XPS,
- maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi,
- maximum scan resolution 2400 x 2400 dpi,
- black cartridge for 9,000 pages,
- color (CMY) cartridge for 12,000 pages.